about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

embroidery on the go: too crewel style

Can I just pause and say, I have awesome sponsors? They've jumped in to help out around here with some really wonderful guest posts...and today Liesi from Too Crewel is here sharing her latest handmade endeavor!

Hello fellow embroiderers and embroidery lovers! My name is Liesi (pronounced 'Lizzy'), and if we haven't met yet, it's nice to meet you! I blog over atToo Crewel! I blog mostly about embroidery, projects I'm working on, monthly giveaways, and DIY projects.

Photo1

A few weeks ago I was sitting at our local river watching my boyfriend fish for our dinner while I was of course, embroidering. I brought a backpack with my and had it filled with a bunch of supplies that were loosely flying around in my bag. I decided I needed to make an embroidery on the go set.

photo2
photo3

The embroidery (of an embroidery hoop) was initially in a hoop that I had made a few months back, but it just sat in a box so I decided that it would fit nicely with this project.

photo4
photo5

It turned out to be one of my favorite DIY projects I've done, because now I can embroidery anywhere.

photo6
photo7
Too Crewel - Embroidery on the Go

<< blog >><< shop >><< facebook >><< twitter >>

Thanks, Liesi! Be sure to visit Too Crewel for more handmade fun!

Interested in sponsoring? Wild Olive has reasonable rates (really!), and I work hard to make sure this is more than just advertising...it's a partnership! Learn more here.

3 comments:

  1. This is really fun and easy to make by the looks of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute project! Thanks for sharing! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embroidered embroidery in it's little hoop! So cute, really adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!