about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

getting ready

Mario week sketches

This week is going to be pretty relaxed here on the Wild Olive blog. I'm hoping that will make me more relaxed too, but in reality, I'll be spending the extra time I might have working on things for next week. You see, next week is Mario week. I'm very excited about it, but there's much to do to make it happen! So...

1) You're invited to participate in Mario week! Prepare a blog post, share a snapshot, etc. Leave the links here or email them to me, and I'll do my best to feature as many as I can next week.

2) Posts may be less frequent this week, but they'll give you a peek of sorts into some of the behind the scenes work in progress that is my life...

And away we go!

4 comments:

  1. My boyfriend is a huge Mario fan! I have made him a chain chomp and luma plush in the past. http://toastiestudio.blogspot.nl/2012/04/twinkle-twinkle-little-star.html
    Maybe I need to make him something new next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for this! I used to play these games when I was younger and loved it! I'll check back like every 5 minutes for more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a big fan of Mario and friends :) I even have a little Mario on my desk here at work! Can't wait to see everyone's creations :)

    - Kate

    www.peachesandpennies.com

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!