about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

printable // encouragement memory cards

Encouragement Memory Cards


Do you need a little encouragement in your life from time to time? Of course. We all do. And I think it's interesting to see the different ways that we seek encouragement or surround ourselves with it. Sometimes it's from people, sometimes from inspirational quotes, and sometimes from a combination of those things.

I'll take encouragement however it comes, but I find that reading God's Word reminds me of why I should be encouraged: Because God cares and has it all covered. So I keep Bible verses around and try to memorize Scripture so that it's always with me.

Encouragement Memory Cards


To help me memorize things, or simply as a way to keep them close at hand, I made some printable cards. They are blank, but the PDF file has boxes you can type your favorite Bible verse or inspirational quote into before you print them.

I used the turtle and coffee cup from this month's calendar because 1) I like to do some reading and meditation on Scripture over a cup of coffee, and 2) I'm a little slow when it comes to taking these things to heart!

Encouragement Memory Cards

If you'd like to keep your cards with you, you can even make a little felt pouch to hold them!

Just cut two 3"x4-1/2" pieces of felt, stitch around three sides, and then trim the last side with pinking shears. I love that it looks like a little paper bag!


Whether you choose to fill your cards with words from Eleanor Roosevelt or the Almighty, be encouraged, friends!

5 comments:

  1. Love the passage from Thessalonians. I think that we should remind ourselves of this passages and apply it in our lives daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great! Can't wait to print a bunch with my favorite Bible verses...thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These will be so great for my mindfulness training :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. And also for my mum :) http://evil-moogle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/encouragement-cards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be doing some of these for the Holidays to give to my friends. They're are just gentle reminders for us. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!