about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Reduce Stress with the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle

UHomB2016_Logo

When you think about homemaking, what comes to mind? I picture my mom. She stays at home, takes care of the family and house, and only occasionally has worked outside the home.

I don't picture myself. I am unmarried, have no children, live with my parents and younger siblings, and am self-employed.

But the truth is, no matter what your life situation is, you probably do some homemaking. You have a schedule, you need to eat, you have a budget (or want to have one!), and so on. And odds are you could stand to improve these things in your life.

It's for this reason that I'm excited to be part of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, and so happy to be presenting this special offer to you.

This bundle was created to give you a plethora of amazing, high-quality resources to take some of the stress, overwhelm and difficulty out of taking care of your home and family, even if that's just you.

The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 93 hand-picked eBooks, eCourses, and printables, on topics such as:
  • organization, routines & creating a cozy home
  • recipes, grocery shopping and meal planning
  • budgeting and saving money
  • motherhood (no matter what age your kids are)
  • cultivating a strong marriage
  • faith (for you & your kids)
  • and even self-care (like exercise, weight loss, life planning and coloring books!)
  • and much more…
I'm especially interested in the products that will help me to increase productivity (that includes meal planning and working at home) and decluttering and organizing (there are more than a few eBooks that I'll be diving into very soon).

TimeClutter

You have a full year to download the eBooks and printables and take the online eCourses, and everything you’ve downloaded becomes part of your permanent library, so you can go back to it whenever you need it.

This also means that you shouldn't feel the need to explore all of the items right away. Download a couple at a time or when something comes up that you need help with (like, YIKES! I really need to figure out a plan for _______). The idea here is less stress!

Plus, it comes with some bonus offers like a FREE Craftsy class and Kids Discovery Box from GreenKidCrafts.com. Oh, and you should also know that included in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle you'll find my Little Owls Meal Planning and Recipe Cards printables!


It’s available for just 6 days – from now until Monday, May 2nd, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. That’s why the Ultimate Bundles team can offer so much, because they only have permission to sell it for such a short period of time.

The total value is an astonishing $1000+ (plus over $300 in bonuses), but you get it for just $29.97. That’s 97% off what it would cost to buy everything individually!
Learn more or get your bundle now!


If you think getting all those homemaking helps for less than $30 sounds like a steal, then make sure to go HERE to see exactly what it includes and grab yours before this deal ends!

NOTE: As a contributor to this bundle, I'm also an affiliate. If you purchase a bundle, I'll receive a portion of the sale. Thank you for supporting Wild Olive in this way!

2 comments:

  1. Any word yet on which Craftsy classes are included? I bought the DIY bundle last year and it was only a set list, and I just like to see if I already have the classes or not :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are 24 to choose from, and it's roughly half cooking/half crafting, with a few extraneous topics thrown in. I'm going to send you an email with the titles, Megan.

      Delete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!